FREEHOLD Land For Sale At
FRAMPTON - Dorset
When you see a plot for sale listed below - use the plot plan icon (above) to see where it is on the site plan.
Sorry, but there are no plots listed here at present on Perfect Plot.
Please register or simply see link below for alternative plots for sale here.
Many of these plots of land have been sold at Frampton.
Want to see some more?
Plot Photos (see icon above):
Land Type: Pasture
Directions from London:-
Proceed South-West on the M3 (or go around the M25 to junction 12) and come off the M3 at exit 8 sign posted A30 to SALISBURY. Drive to Salisbury and pick up the A354 sign posted BLANDFORD FORUM and DORCHESTER. Stay on the A354 through Blandford Forum and 17 miles later when you go through PUDDLETOWN you join the A35 going towards DORCHESTER. From the Dorchester by-pass you pick up the A37 sign posted YEOVIL and CREWKERNE. After GRIMSTONE on the A37 you go left onto the A356 in the direction of CREWKERNE. When you get to the VILLAGE HALL in FRAMPTON put your speedometer to nil and drive for another 0.4 miles and you will find our land on your right hand side. It is the field before the one with a big black barn in it.
Plan your journey with the AA Route Planner
If you wish to buy any land for sale here, we believe we made it easy:
- Choose your land for sale that you wish to buy,
- Reserve your chosen Plot of Land,
- 10% deposit secures that Plot of Land,
- Pay the balance within 28 days,
- All you pay is the price shown (plus £40 to the Land Registry),
- We do the conveyance for Free for all land you buy from us,
- You will own the land - your name will go to the Title Deeds held at the Land Registry,
- You will have legal right of way to your Plot of Land,
- It's so simple to own a Plot of Land in England!
Each plot of land for sale here (above) and at other locations on this websites are Freehold land.
All sizes and measurements of plots of land for sale are approximate.
All the plots of land for sale have right of access and are registered with the UK Land Registry.
The plots we sell do not have the benefit of Planning Permission at the point of sale, hence the sale prices.