|Trading in Land:
Buy a plot; add a profit to it and put it back on the market.
Unlike stocks and shares or mismanaged pension funds: Freehold plots are a real Tangible Asset that wont just disappear from your portfolio.
This really is a valuable asset; you can use and enjoy it or simply pass it on to your children or grandchildren for their future.
Some locations could benefit from change of use. It is our Government itself telling us we need houses, offices, and other infrastructure due to the rising population and to help boost our economy.
The plots we sell do not have the benefit of Planning Permission at the point of sale, hence the sale prices.
Over 20 years ago we made it possible for individuals to own small manageable plots. Gladwish Land Sales Limited was the first land retailer in England.
We are finding more people are buying them to use like an allotment - grow your own. Others are setting up beehives, chicken runs and even breeding animals. The reality of the global food shortage and our reliance on oil industry is already evident - Go Green.
Possibly buy for conservation or recreational activities: camping with the family or take your partner out for a romantic picnic :)
Enjoy the great outdoors, get away from the TV and Internet - get fresh air, fresh food and exercise.
It is easy to buy a plot from Gladwish:
- Choose your plot for sale you wish to buy
- Reserve your chosen plot/s you wish to buy; either Online or contact us (see Contact Us page)
- 10 percent deposit secures your plot
- Pay the balance within 28 days
- All you pay is the price you see, plus £40 to the Land Registry
- We do the conveyance for Free on each plot you buy from us
- You will own the plot - your name will go on the Deeds (Title Plan)
- You will have a legal right of way to your plot
- We do apologize if we make it too simple to buy freehold plots :)
Regions where Gladwish have plots for sale:
Isle of Wight
All the plots we sell are TAX FREE - they include a right of access.
You may have searched for:
Alternative allotment, allotment plots, own a piece of England, beehives, organic vegetables, investment, planning permission (all plots are sold without planning permission at point of sale), alternative to stocks and shares or pension funds, buy a tangible asset, buying plots, retailer or Gladwish Sales (to name a few key words).